Friday, June 26, 2009

My New Best Friend Marlene's Healthy Green Enchiladas

Recently I hosted a little recipe swap. Over the course of 10 months, 10 of us worked our hungry way through the alphabet. Along the way some truly awesome recipes were shared, but none surprised me quite as much as Marlene's "Healthy Green Enchilada" recipe. It is, in a word, DIVINE. Light and fresh tasting, but extremely satisfying. We fought over the leftovers, I kid you not. Try it. Immediately, if not sooner. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.


Here's my version. It's not as pretty as hers was. She served her dish with limes sliced thinly laying on top of the enchiladas. So nice!


Great. Now I'm all hungry again, just looking at that picture.

2 comments:

Disneypal said...

Sounds yummy !!

Heidi Joe said...

OOOOH Dang, I'm so making this... tomorrow night. For sheezy. I just need the green sauce and fresh(er) cilantro.

YAY!