Thursday, July 9, 2009

Holy cute.

If there's one thing I hate about summer (other than the heat, the electric bill, the kids getting bored and complaining and making each other scream, the lack of anything good to watch on TV, and potato salad) it's slaving over a hot stove. So I try to find fun recipes that require very little to no cooking. This recipe is a winner in several areas. A) it requires ZERO turning on of the oven; B) it contains only 3 ingredients; C) it's actually a lot of fun to prepare; D) even kids can help put it together; E) you will forever be famous for both making these and having "too much time on your hands."


The recipe for these little darlings can be found here. As you are probably aware, it is required by allrecipes.com law that one must change a minimum of one ingredient. I'm no rebel. I used herb cream cheese and they were a huge hit. Try them. You will be famous, I guarantee!

2 comments:

Disneypal said...

I made these for a Christmas party a few years ago and they were a big hit! I also made a cheeseball but in the shape of an igloo to go along with it.

Very cute!

PS: Love your blog - found it through 2Peas

Alison said...

Aw, thanks! I saw pictures on allrecipes of some really creative presentations. So fun!