Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IT'S TOP CHEF NIGHT!

Here's the thing about Heidi. I love her like a sister. But she doesn't "get" Top Chef. I've tried to explain its awesomeness. I've even talked her into viewing an episode (even though it took the producers of LOST to convince her). And apparently she still just doesn't "get" it. What's to get, I say?

There's drama! There's excitement! There's a guy with a funny name! And a bow tie!


There's a chick with a tattoo! Right on her neck! OW!

There's a chick wearing a nightgown and some cowboy boots! Nice!


There's...

an oompaloompa?

(Seriously. What's up with the orange face, Michael Voltaggio? It doesn't matter how many awards you've won if you glow in the dark.)

Honestly. I can't wait! Heidi doesn't know what she's missing.

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

How did I miss this? Still... I don't like Top Chef. Not for lack of trying.

Call me when the Deen brothers are on it. Or Anthony Bourdain. MMMM. Or Edward Cullen.