Monday, May 18, 2009

Guest Contributor Day!

My best friend Missie says this is the best way to make Roasted Butternut Squash...

Ingredients: 1 Butternut Squash cut up into bit sized cubes! The cubing is essential! Olive Oil (EVOO) duh, Rachael Ray.
Kosher Salt

Cracked Pepper
Pinky's (If you know the supplier)
Toss together and roast at 400 till they start to get brown.
Serve with a grilled steak or chicken.


I'm reluctant to share it with you, though, since most of you do not have access to the secret ingredient here known as Pinky's. Pinky's is what makes it... but alas, it is only available in limited quantities, courtesy of a certain cowboy from Poteet, Texas named Armand. (Her Father in Law.) If you want some... maybe go comment on Missie's blog: HERE. And check out her darling little girls while you're there. I can't make you any promises on the availability of Pinky's though. I'm lucky enough to have some Pinky's in my pantry (that sounds so cute!) and I'll tell you, it smells amazing. But what's in it? I haven't a clue.

Thanks, Missie my love, for being our first guest and for rocking the show. Love you!


2 comments:

Alison said...

Oooooo. That looks like a meal all by itself. With or without the illusive "Pinky's." Thanks for sharing, Missie!

Heidi Joe said...

Alison, I'll try to hook you up. Let me work on Missie for ya.