Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How I roll.

Every once in a while I have a distinct and un-ignorable craving for Cinnamon Rolls. I can't tell you why, but it has resulted in much experimentation. I've tried several yeast doughs, but this recipe has to be hands down the best ever. It's puffy and light and super easy to put together. The only thing I change about this recipe is I double the filling, because I like to taste lots of cinnamon.

Behold. King Arthur Flour's recipe for Cinnamon Rolls. If I can do it, so can you.

5 comments:

Sally said...

I love cinnamon rolls and those look so yummy Alison! whisper whisper I've never made any type of yeast dough recipe, how sad is that?! I am going to tackle both bread and pizza doughs this year, that's my goal.

Heidi Joe said...

Evil. Like the froo-itz of the Dev-ill. Eee. Ville.

Alison said...

Sally, try it! You have nothing but some flour to lose. Once you do it you'll realize how easy it is.

The best part is that I froze the second pan for EeeeVille Part 2.

ebh said...

Licking the screen....yum.

hanegia said...

King Arthur Flour... very cool.